Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bye bye 2007... Welcome 2008~

It was a tough year for me in year 2007 because it was my Final Year in College.
with all the assignments and Final Year Project(FYP) i was gonna give up on my FYP...
anyway, lucky i didnt and i push myself over the limit and manage to finish it but not perfect.

year 2008 is a totally new challenge for me because i already end my study years and start to work! i have a training from 7th january until 15th february. what kind of training? it is animation training... yeah... i am a multimedia programmer but i choose creative multimedia as my job... lol. it is good to conquer both sides of multimedia because i'm lovin' it...

May year 2008 brings everyone a healthy and happy life... Cheers~
Happy New Year~

1 comment:

Monk said...

I hope this year will be better for u. as for me, i think i still struggle to finish my research and finding a job..A tough year for me...

Let's hope for the best for this year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...