Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Rude Neighbor

It is 1:42am when i am writing this blog.
I got woke up when the opposite neighbor came home at 1:30am. They actually have shifted every furniture of theirs and stay in Kuantan. So, the house is empty and assume that they wont be back.

My house is currently being renovate so that it can park 4 cars (2 inside and 2 outside). but currently my house can only park 2 cars on the outside. so, the other 2 cars, we park at the "rude neighbor"'s house. they came home and start honk until i realize that they are home... When i go get the car, that lady looks like a 40-year old punk with Lala kind of look... she said a lot of things... but i cant hear most of them bcoz i am ignoring her... the most "make sense" thing that she said is...
"Although this house has no one that lives in, u cant just simply park at the front door of the house"

whoa! nice words there bitch...
anyway, i ignore her and go into the car and start the engines and switch on the lights... well, after for some time, the neighbor's car still very close to my car and did not reverse to make room for me to move. well... lets do it my way... i'll put reverse and see if he will move some space... He is so smart that after 10 seconds, he is still there and did not move...

Now... what do u want me to do? bastard! u want me to move the car but u do not want me to take the car! such an idiot. i'll do it my way... i step on the gas to do a quick reverse and stop just an inch left to hit the car... of coz the bastard honk me bcoz i nearly hit his car... (i did that just to scare him and teach him a lesson) and then i drove off with high speed to show how furious i am...

anyway... lucky they are leaving... with this kind of ppl in the neighborhood, it is not going to be good.

Happy New Year! Sucker!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the readers and friends =)

2 comments:

William said...

What is in front of your car? How come cannot move straight 1??

Sebastian Chan said...

in front of my car is another neighbor's car and also trash can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...