Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I've lost my voice

Yesterday night, i still can talk, sing, shout, scream, flirt, whisper, argue, scold, swear, curse, and many more...
But today, when i wake up... hey! where is my voice? OMG! i have become Ariel (the mermaid in a cartoon name "The Little Mermaid") I have no Voice!
Later after 15 mins, my voice is back. How? I force it... cough as loud as i can, try to scream, and also ate Strepsils. Then, my voice is back...
Although my voice is back, but i sounded like freaking Nathan Petrelli from a series name Heroes. Oh My...

Now, my voice is like Nathan Petrelli. Its time to call my friends in public phones to prank them before my voice are completely back... hehehe.
Ja-ne~

2 comments:

Monk said...

try drink some honey + lemon juice. u will feel better ...

Noob yat heng said...

you lost ur voice, unbelievable, is good to give ur speaker some rest. XD . But nice you can talk again because long time i didnt hear your voice already. hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...