Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy 22th Birthday!!!!

I wonder how many years since we become friend and best buddy. Every year, i would like to give u some present since u give me alot of present every year without fail.I really feel shame for myself (since i dont give any to u). But this year , i try to at least to make something out. And the picture below is my little effort. It take for half an hour to edit with gimp. I am suck with photoshop , gimp or any photo editing software.






Anyway , i really hope that u will like it. Happy 22th birthday. Really hope can celebrate ur birthday in the future.

1 comment:

Sebastian Chan said...

haha... thanks man...
it is a good effort u give into editing the picture... =)
I love it...
Well... celebrate my b'day with me? that is not impossible but not for now... i really really really seldom celebrate anything. =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...