Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

FYP Presentation

Usually I am not afraid of presentations because I Love them. It is just a simple chat, show your programs and you are done...
But today, presentation is like a hell. I am scared and terrified. Maybe because it is a very important presentation that will affect my future. oh well, what done is done. I cant change it anymore.

Today's presentation i got fire like mad. Got fired about the documentation and program itself.
This is my advisor and me just now in the presentation room:

But lucky enough i can defend myself on most of the questions and unable to answer a few of them it is because i do not know i have to include those... hahaha... my own mistake and i admit it in front of my adviser and supervisor. what can i do? i cant take back and do it on the spot. it is already been passed up...

when i am on my way home, i realized that i forgot to show the powerful slides code that i make it. i thought it would be a good idea to impress my adviser if i use flash as my slides. it turns out to be she never realize how hard to do the slides because i forgot to show the complicated codes to her. CRAP!

the most happy is... I WONT GO BACK TO COLLEGE TO STUDY ANYMORE... MUAHAHAHAHA!

Oh ya... something important to tell, Have u taken your Library Deposit? Take it, it is your RM300...
Go to the Library, take the form from near the entrance from the table on your left.
Fill in your name, ID, date, and sign it then pass it to the librarian with your ID.
They will check your account if there is anything u haven't return. If everything is fine they will clip your ID and chop and sign the form and hand it to u.
Then go to the cashier, give them the form and get your RM300. it is fast and easy...
If you don't want your RM300, give me your ID i redeem it for myself... hehehehe...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...